Learning SOLIDWORKS 2021 while watching our training videos is the fastest way to master the software. Both beginner and advanced users excel to an extremely professional skills set in a very short time. Practice professional tips and tricks while you learn how to streamline your work and make bulletproof models and assemblies. With over 27 hours of video instruction you’ll have everything you need to get the job done right.
What’s New This Year?
- Improved Graphics: Many of our training lessons use graphic images to help explain concepts. This year we optimized the graphical aspects of our training courses to maximize learning and comprehension.
- Improved Unit Conversion: Our courses use both metric and English units. So critical conversions from one unit type to another have been optimized for accuracy and ease of use. So it does not matter which unit you use.
- New Lessons: We’ve studied the training scope to see if there where any gaps in the learning process. When we found places where we could improve learning we added lessons.
- Improved Video and Audio: While the video quality of our training lessons have been the best in the market, we managed to improve them even further. Volume levels are more consistent throughout all lessons. Video quality has also been improved and optimized for a better learning experience.
Advance SOLIDWORKS concepts become simple, even if you’re a beginner. We explain each step and show you why one procedure is better than another. Advanced users unlearn bad habits while beginners gain a professionally structured approach to accurate and timely modeling. It’s the best way to gain a professional edge.
Within a few minutes you can be well on your way to learning how professionals work with SOLIDWORKS.
- Look through our SolidWorks 2021 Training Catalog.
- Purchase the training you need.
- Get your Product Key email with links to download.
- Download and install the Lesson Player.
- Register your training bundle using your Product Key.
It’s that easy.
Starting at $109.95
Starting at $79.95
We don’t just tell you what the commands do, we show you how to use them!
SolidWorks 2021 All-In-One Training Bundle Review
Get the SolidWorks Skills You Need!
Our training focuses your attention on skill building concepts. Each step of the way we keep your growth and understanding of SolidWorks moving forward. Ultimately you will have a strong foundation of the structured skills required to work professionally.
How do we do this? We give you clear and easy to understand instruction from the first lesson in the course to the last lesson. Each lesson builds on skills you’ve learned in previous lessons. So you’re always moving forward on the learning curve.
What happens if you don’t understand something? First, our courses cover the material so thoroughly and clearly that we rarely have questions from our customers. If you forget something you can always watch previous lessons and then try to tackle the new concept again. We offer email support for questions, but it’s rare that it’s needed.
The fastest way to learn how to use SolidWorks it to get our training today.
You get it for:
Sale Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $139.95
Instruction Time: 27 hours
Regular Price: $629.75
You get it for:
Sale Price: $299.95
Sale Price: $289.95
What to Buy
Buy the Download Only...
- if you want to start learning now!
- if you want to bypass shipping costs!
Buy the Download + USB Drive...
- if you do not have Internet access.
- if you want the same benefits of the download but would like a back-up copy of the courses.
More enhancements to the Lesson Player.
SolidWorks Training Beyond the Commands!
Knowing the commands is only a small part of effective use of the software. You need to know why one command should be used instead of another. You need to know when commands need to be applied during the construction of models and assemblies, and you need to know the best way to apply commands.
It’s a little like knowing the alphabet. Knowing the alphabet does not make you a good speller, even though you may know the phonetic sounds the letters make. Knowing how to spell does not make you a good writer, and knowing how to write does not make you the best writer you can be.
Our courses are designed to strengthen your skills from the ground up, to improve your ability to troubleshoot and discover your own solutions, and to truly understand sound practices. By the time you finish our courses you will be confident about your skills and knowledge of SolidWorks.
Learn to go beyond the commands. You can be learning in less than 10 minutes.
David Melvin, PE, is a world renowned Autodesk Authorized Author, Autodesk University Speaker, and expert in the field of 3D Computer Aided Design. Using over 25 years of hands-on engineering and consulting experience, David has taught engineers, draftsmen, college professors, and students all over the world effective use of 3D CAD.
Your Lesson Player
Your training is enhanced by our unique Lesson Player.
We know that you’ll be satisfied with our courses, so we give you the opportunity to return them. If you’re not satisfied within 30 days of purchase we’ll give you your money back. Why wait? Get yours today.
SolidWorks 2021 Training Courses
278 Video Training Lessons - 27 hours - 5 courses
SOLIDWORKS 2021 Professional Modeling focuses your training experience on part modeling. You will learn how some commands are better to use than others in specific circumstances, and how the construction procedure is important.
The SOLIDWORKS 2021: Advanced Parts & Assemblies course continues to build your skills and awareness of best practices and sound procedures. You will also practice using tips and tricks that will make your models and assemblies bulletproof.
The goal of the SOLIDWORKS 2021: Mechanical Drawings course is to show you how to automate tasks as much as possible. Create custom title blocks that automatically fill in information, customize BOMs, tables, lists, and much more. You will be able to quickly create professional looking drawings.
The SOLIDWORKS 2021: Sheet Metal Design course expands your modeling skills. You will customize sheet metal templates, use all the sheet metal commands, use Top Down Design, create sheet metal drawing templates, export to DXF format, and much more.
While the SOLIDWORKS 2021: FEA Made Simple course is an advanced course it’s easy to use. It uses simple math and easy tricks to check the accuracy of FEA studies. Everything is explained in detail so that you can gain confidence in your work.