Create bulletproof SolidWorks 2019 sheet metal parts and assemblies. Master SolidWorks Sheet Metal Design and streamline your work. This course is all you need to unlock the power of SolidWorks Sheet Metal.
Sheet Metal Design Description
Watch this course and you’ll be creating bulletproof sheet metal models and assemblies before you know it. This course shows you how to setup your sheet metal settings to streamline your work. You’ll practice using all the command while exploring advanced design processes like bottom up and top down design. You’ll use multi-body modeling practices and much more. This course is a must see.
4 Hours (240 Minutes)
You can also browse through the lessons from the following SolidWorks 2019 courses and watch sample lessons from each course.
Sheet Metal Design
Instruction Time: 8 hours
Make your models bulletproof!
What to Buy
Buy the Download Only...
- if you want to start learning now!
- if you want to bypass shipping costs!
Buy the Download + USB Drive...
- if you do not have Internet access.
- if you want the same benefits of the download but would like a back-up copy of the courses.
- Affordable training for individuals, companies, and educators.
- Step-by-Step audio/video format.
- Simply download, install and register.
- Structured procedures for creating dynamic, editable solid models and assemblies.
- Tips and tricks that will increase your productivity.
- Fully indexed so that you can find the lesson you need.
- Other Features: Metric & English, Adjustable Playback Speed, Full-screen Capabilities
SolidWorks 2019: Sheet Metal Design
Base Flange Command
Edge Flange Command
Bend Relief Settings
Miter Flange Command
Corner Trim Command
Trick for Corner Relief
K-Factors and BA
Sheet Metal Templates
Basic Construction Strategy
Hems in Detail
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part I
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part II
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part III
Custom Drawing Bend Lines
Sheet Metal Drawing Colors
Sheet Metal Drawing Templates
Model to DXF
Drawing to DXF
Multi-Body Sheet Metal Intro
Holes on Multi-Bodies
Adding Bodies to Hole List
Simple Hole vs Hole Wizard
Multi-Body Practice and Tips
Multi-Body to Assembly
Multi-Body to Drawing and DXF