SolidWorks FEA training for both beginner and advanced users.
FEA Made Simple Description
Learn how to leverage SolidWorks 2019 FEA using simple to understand training. SolidWorks FEA is easy to learn if you have the right training.
The goal of FEA Made Simple is to show you how to simplify your work and turn SolidWorks Simulation into a tool that enhances your productivity. It doesn’t teach heavy mathematical concepts. It teaches you how to use FEA.
You’ll learn simple methods of confirming the accuracy of study results, and by the end of the course you’ll be confident about our work. You do this by understanding how SolidWorks FEA works.
You need to know how all the options work and what they do as well as which ones to use. You’ll learn the details about the data you input into your simulations, the details about operations applied to data, and you’ll learn how simulation settings affect the quality of your study results. So this course teaches practical ways of using SolidWorks FEA Simulation.
4 Hours (240 Minutes)
You can also browse through the lessons from the following SolidWorks 2019 courses and watch sample lessons from each course.
FEA Made Simple
Instruction Time: 4 hours
Prerequisite: First 4 courses
What to Buy
Buy the Download Only...
- if you want to start learning now!
- if you want to bypass shipping costs!
Buy the Download + USB Drive...
- if you do not have Internet access.
- if you want the same benefits of the download but would like a back-up copy of the courses.
- Affordable training for individuals, companies, and educators.
- Step-by-Step audio/video format.
- Simply download, install and register.
- Structured procedures for creating dynamic, editable solid models and assemblies.
- Tips and tricks that will increase your productivity.
- Fully indexed so that you can find the lesson you need.
- Other Features: Metric & English, Adjustable Playback Speed, Full-screen Capabilities
SolidWorks 2019: FEA Made Simple
Basic Static Simulation
Basic Static Study Results
Shear and Normal Stresses
Principal Stress Intro
Von Mises Stress
Normal vs Von Mises
Calculating Bending Stress
Equivalent Moments and Forces
Couples and Moments
Common Sense Deduction
Torsion and Shear
Combined Loads and Stresses
Point vs Area Loads
Hand vs FEA Calculations
Separate Bending and Torsion
Second Order Elements
Automatic Mesh Transitions
Curvature Based Meshes
Beam Slenderness Ratio
Understand Direction 1 2
Tapered Beam Elements
Introduction to Trusses
Method of Joints
Truss Study Details
Fixing Truss Joints
Solving Short Beam Problems
Fixing Unstable Models
Convert Solid to Shell
Shell Study Details
Design by Displacement
Factor of Safety