Master sheet metal modeling while you learn to excel in design. You will experience the professional way of creating fully functional assemblies. You will produce structurally sound sheet metal models. Learn best practices, and find the secret to getting the job done in the shortest time possible.
Sheet Metal Design Description
Watch this course and you’ll be creating bulletproof sheet metal models and assemblies before you know it. This course shows you all the steps.
We show you the best way to get the job done right. You start with the basics and you’ll build your skills to an advanced level in the shortest time possible. This course is loaded with tips and tricks that help you accurately and successfully create professional sheet metal parts and assemblies.
Need to figure out the K-Factor of parts you make? This course comes with a K-Factor calculator. You just measure your parts. Enter your measurements, and it will calculate the K-Factor, Bend Allowance, and Bend Deductions.
One of the key tasks this course shows you is to setup your sheet metal settings for model construction. All you need to do is create a simple template and all your settings are automated. This is just one of the helpful tips you won’t find anywhere else.
You don’t work with sheet metal parts? That shouldn’t stop you from watching this course. It shows you several advanced concepts that can be applied to standard parts. So it’s a must see.
4 Hours (240 Minutes)
You can also browse through the lessons from the following SolidWorks 2018 courses and watch sample lessons from each course.
Sheet Metal Design
Instruction Time: 8 hours
Make your models bulletproof!
What to Buy
Buy the Download Only...
- if you want to start learning now!
- if you want to bypass shipping costs!
Buy the Download + USB Drive...
- if you do not have Internet access.
- if you want the same benefits of the download but would like a back-up copy of the courses.
- Affordable training for individuals, companies, and educators.
- Step-by-Step audio/video format.
- Simply download, install and register.
- Structured procedures for creating dynamic, editable solid models and assemblies.
- Tips and tricks that will increase your productivity.
- Fully indexed so that you can find the lesson you need.
- Other Features: Metric & English, Adjustable Playback Speed, Full-screen Capabilities
SolidWorks 2018: Sheet Metal Design
Base Flange Command
Edge Flange Command
Bend Relief Settings
Miter Flange Command
Corner Trim Command
Trick for Corner Relief
K-Factors and BA
Sheet Metal Templates
Basic Construction Strategy
Hems in Detail
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part I
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part II
Bottom Up Sheet Metal Part III
Custom Drawing Bend Lines
Sheet Metal Drawing Colors
Sheet Metal Drawing Templates
Model to DXF
Drawing to DXF
Multi-Body Sheet Metal Intro
Holes on Multi-Bodies
Adding Bodies to Hole List
Simple Hole vs Hole Wizard
Multi-Body Practice and Tips
Multi-Body to Assembly
Multi-Body to Drawing and DXF