TEDCF Releases Downloadable Inventor 2011 Training Courses
Springville, CA, April 12, 2011 TEDCF Publishing, a leading Autodesk Authorized Publisher and Developer, today released a downloadable version of their Inventor 2011 training courses.
“By the time our customers have done the research and placed their orders, they needed the courses yesterday,” said David Melvin, PE, and author of the training courses. “Now they can get the help they need without having to wait.”
Some of the benefits of the downloadable training courses include:
- Free, Automatic Updates – no need for a subscription to receive additions to courses already purchased.
- Upgrade Options – upgrade to a Bundle in the same release by clicking the Support button on the course lesson player.
- Consolidated Memory Jogger Search Engine – search for lessons in the same release without having to have the corresponding course opened.
Customers can purchase a single course or a course bundle. The Ultimate Bundle contains all 6 Inventor 2011 training courses:
- Solid Modeling gives a strong foundation of skills along with knowledge of the commands.
- Assemblies & Advanced Concepts gives the knowledge to develop top-down, middle-out, and bottom-up design methods.
- 2D Drafting & Customization combines knowledge of the commands with the skills required to work professionally in the drawing environment.
- Sheet Metal Design teaches how to combine commands so that parts are editable and unfold easily.
- Tube & Pipe Routed Systems teaches the advanced techniques required to create runs that update properly and automatically.
- Inventor Studio breaks the process of creating still and animated renderings into simple to understand steps.
Those who purchase the Deluxe Bundle will receive the first four courses. The Expert Bundle contains the first three courses and the Advanced Bundle contains the first two.
For those without an Internet connection or who prefer to have the courses shipped to them, the entire release is now available on one DVD. This means that those with an Internet connection can use the downloadable version while waiting for their hard-copy to arrive.
The downloadable courses are presented in the same helpful, user-friendly method that the CD versions are presented in. Here are some of the benefits of this method:
- Lessons in Metric & English.
- Adjustable playback speed – learn at your own pace.
- Progressive layout –step-by-step training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format – users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Search Engine – the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons. Now you can search across all of the courses no matter which course you are on.
- Full-screen capabilities – see all of the details.
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 25 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led to the establishment of TEDCF Publishing’s video-based training courses in 2000. Now these courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.