TEDCF Ships SolidWorks 2011 Advanced Course
Springville, CA, January 13, 2011 TEDCF Publishing, a SolidWorks Solution Partner and producer of interactive, multi-media training courses, today announced the availability of SolidWorks 2011: Advanced Parts & Assemblies.
The course has over 6 hours of instruction that teach advanced topics within the part and assembly environments. David Melvin, PE, the author of the course, demonstrates many skills, including creating custom configurations, constructing custom part generators, using custom design tables, building assemblies, using mates, and much more.
“SolidWorks 2011 has a new Weld Bead command that significantly improves the workflow of Weldments,” said David Melvin, PE, author of the course. “We’ve taken this improvement one step further by fully defining the most effective workflow path. Because of all of the improvements in this year’s version, it was exciting to do the research and a pleasure to make the course.”
The course is part of TEDCF’s newest series of SolidWorks training materials. Users will benefit from the company’s most up-to-date interface features including lessons in Metric & English, adjustable playback speed, and full-screen capabilities.
Attributes of the Advanced Parts & Assemblies 2011 video training course include:
- Adjustable playback speed learn at your own pace.
- Lessons in Metric & English.
- Progressive layout stepbystep training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Full-screen capabilities see all of the details.
- Automatic book-marking the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Search Engine the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons.
- Volume Slider adjustable volume.
- Time Displays the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.