TEDCF Ships Inventor 2011 Studio Training Course
Springville, CA, September 23, 2010 – TEDCF Publishing, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher of multi-media courses for Autodesk Inventor, today announced the availability of their Autodesk Inventor 2011: Inventor Studio training course.
The Inventor Studio 2011 course breaks the process of creating professional renderings into simple steps. David Melvin, PE, the author of the course, demonstrates how to create both still and animated presentations.
“The Inventor Studio course really goes beyond just setting up your camera and lighting styles,” said John Koop, a TEDCF software engineer and Inventor specialist. ‘We take an in-depth look at how to make our customers’ components really stand out and make an impact on their customers.”
The 2011 release features a new control panel. Users can view the lessons in full-screen, adjust the playback speed, and skip through or rewind each lesson by clicking the slider.
Attributes of the Inventor Studio 2011 lesson player include:
- Full-screen Capability – lessons can be played in full-screen mode.
- Speed Slider – adjustable playback speed.
- Progressive layout –step-by-step training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format – users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Search Engine – the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.