TEDCF Offers Inventor 2011 2D Training Course
Springville, CA, September 2, 2010 – TEDCF Publishing, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher of multi-media courses for Autodesk Inventor, today announced the availability of Autodesk Inventor 2011: 2D Drafting & Customization, the third in a series of courses.
Learn how to develop professional 2D drawings by interacting with short, step-by-step, multi-media movies. Author David Melvin, PE, gives instruction on the commands and techniques that create 2D drawings with Inventor and how to interface with AutoCAD.
The new control panel featured in the 2011 release is very helpful. Users are able to adjust the playback speed, view the lessons in full-screen, and skip through or rewind each lesson more easily with the new click-able slider.
“Our author, David, is one of the most knowledgeable Inventor instructors you will find,” said Laura Graham, the Editor for TEDCF Publishing. “So many of our customers have told us that our courses have taught them far more than any other training they have undertaken.”
Attributes of the 2D Drafting & Customization 2011 lesson player include:
- Full-screen Capability – lessons can be played in full-screen mode.
- Speed Slider – adjustable playback speed.
- Progressive layout –step-by-step training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format – users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Search Engine – the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.