TEDCF Releases Advanced Inventor 2011 Training Course
Springville, CA, August 31, 2010 – TEDCF Publishing, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher of multi-media courses for Autodesk Inventor, today announced the availability of Autodesk Inventor 2011: Assemblies & Advanced Concepts, the second in a series of courses.
Step-by-step instruction is presented in short multi-media movies that show how to use all of the commands and techniques associated with Top-Down, Middle-Out, and Bottom-Up design. Watch while author David Melvin, PE teaches how to design professional assemblies and demonstrates the best ways to streamline your work.
The 2011 release features a new control panel which is expected to be very helpful. Users will be able to adjust the playback speed and view the lessons in full-screen. It is also easier to skip through or rewind each lesson because of the new click-able slider.
“Even people who have been working with Inventor for years will improve their accuracy and productivity,” said John Koop, a Software Engineer and Inventor specialist for TEDCF Publishing. “Most people have learned Inventor on their own, but when seasoned users watch our training videos they gain a whole different experience.”
Attributes of the Assemblies & Advanced Concepts 2011 lesson player include:
- Full-screen Capability – lessons can be played in full-screen mode.
- Speed Slider – adjustable playback speed.
- Progressive layout –step-by-step training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format – users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Search Engine – the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.