TEDCF Releases Certified Inventor 2010 Training Course
Springville, CA, June 10, 2009 – TEDCF Publishing, a leading Authorized Autodesk Publisher of interactive courses for Autodesk Inventor, today announced the availability of Autodesk Inventor 2010: Assemblies and Advanced Concepts, the second in a series of certified courses for Autodesk Inventor 2010.
While showing effective design techniques, author David Melvin, PE explains how to use Top-Down, Middle-Out, and Bottom-Up design methods as well as advanced modeling commands.
The Lesson Player, shown above, fills a 1024 X 768 screen. It automatically tracks your progress, so all you need is a computer with speakers and a CD Drive, and the Lesson Player does the rest.
Lesson Player Attributes:
- Large Screen – The Lesson Player fills the screen when set to 1024 X 768 resolution.
- Caption – Captions can be turned on or off depending on your needs.
- Automatic Course Layout – The course starts with basic concepts and builds to more advanced concepts. You simply click the Next button to go to the next lesson in the course.
- Automatic Book Marking – Close the courseware to end a study session, and then reopen it for the next study session. The course automatically opens on the last viewed lesson.
- Automatic Study History Logging – After finishing a lesson, it’s automatically moved to the History List. You are able to review lessons from the History List simply by selecting a lesson from the list.
- Review Previously Viewed Lessons – You can go back as many lessons as needed by clicking the Back Button.
- Quickly Find Lessons – All the lessons are accessible from the Lesson List.
- Fully Indexed – The Memory Jogger allows you to enter keyword phrases to find a particular lesson.
- Lesson Slider Control – This feature allows you to quickly move to any point in a lesson.
- Volume Slider Control – This feature allows you to adjust the volume of a lesson.
- Time Displays – Total length and current position of each lesson is displayed so you can budget your time.
Assemblies and Advanced Concepts is an Autodesk Inventor 2010 Certified course providing Step-by-Step instruction presented in short, fully animated movies. The course shows you how to work in the Assembly environment and how to work with advanced modeling commands, as well as how to maximize your productivity and the quality of your work.
“The format of this course has provided me with what I need to complete our company projects in a shorter period of time,” said Jeff Hendrick, owner of Steel Strategies, Inc. “I’ve learned what to do and what not to do with Autodesk Inventor, and was able to easily study the coursework at my own pace and at my own schedule. The instructions are clear and concise, and very in-depth. It has helped me increase my awareness of all that Inventor has to offer, and has saved me a great deal of time and money.”
“Jeff’s comments strike at the heart of our goal for our courses, which is to simplify the learning process,” said David Melvin, PE, author of the course. “We apply an average of 3 hours of research, development, and editing to every minute of instruction to reach this goal. The result is a training course that’s easy to learn from.”
TEDCF’s customers are amply satisfied with the power of this course, as indicated from a marketing study conducted by TEDCF Publishing. While the courses significantly helped new Inventor users quickly get up to speed, the study shows that those already familiar with Inventor experienced as much as a 40% increase in productivity.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.