TEDCF Ships Inventor 2011 Certified Video Course
Springville, CA, August 26, 2010 – TEDCF Publishing, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher of multi-media courses for Autodesk Inventor, today announced the availability of Autodesk Inventor 2011: Solid Modeling, the first in a series of courses.
While teaching you how to apply effective modeling techniques, author David Melvin, PE shows you sound processes that maximize your productivity and the quality of your work. Step-by-step instruction is presented in short multi-media movies that show you how to use all of the commands associated with solid modeling.
This new release has a newly designed interface, which allows users to adjust the playback speed and view the lessons in full-screen. Another change is the click-able slider, making it easier to skip through or rewind each lesson.
“Our courses have improved over the years because our customers let us know what they need, said Melvin. “We used to think that when some customers said the training was too fast and an equal number of customers said the training was too slow, that most customers would consider the speed to be just right. Now that they can adjust the speed all of our customers can say the speed is just right. Being able to adjust the speed allows you to review lessons at a faster pace or slow the lessons down to make sure you understand what is being taught. It keeps getting better every year.”
Attributes of the Solid Modeling 2011 lesson player include:
- Full-screen Capability – lessons can be played in full-screen mode.
- Speed Slider – adjustable playback speed.
- Progressive layout –step-by-step training begins with basic concepts and progressively builds to advanced skills.
- Simplified learning format – users benefit from thorough explanations that cover all the steps.
- Automatic book-marking – the course automatically opens to the last viewed lesson.
- Search Engine – the Memory Jogger search engine allows users to enter keywords to find specific lessons.
- Volume Slider – adjustable volume.
- Time Displays – the length of each lesson along with the current time is displayed.
- System Requirements: Windows & Speakers.
About the Author
David Melvin, PE is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 23 years of experience in research and development for major companies. He founded The Engineering Department Consulting Firm in 1998 and soon discovered that he needed an easier and faster way to train his draftsmen and engineers to use Autodesk Inventor. This need led him to begin making video based training courses. He found that this method of teaching was so effective that he founded TEDCF Publishing in 2000. Now his courses are used by thousands of professionals, students, and teachers all over the world.
About TEDCF Publishing
Founded in 2000, TEDCF Publishing is a division of The Engineering Department Consulting Firm. The company attained recognition as an Autodesk Authorized Publisher & Developer within the first year of business. The company provides training courses on CD for Inventor 6 through 2011, SolidWorks 2009-2011, and Microsoft Excel.